Business Process Excellence
Streamlining for Success… Our Forte.
Accelerated Six Sigma Green Belt
Classroom Training | 3 days
|Jul 6, 2017 - Jul 10, 2017||9:00 am to 5:00 pm||Manila, Philippines||Enroll Now|
Due to the increasing crisis visible in every industry, coupled with the need to offer the best quality at the least costs the need to move towards zero defects is no longer a choice but the only way forward— this can be done by using Six Sigma principles and achieving high levels of performance. With current time constraints and resource crunch, doing away with a full length program is difficult for organizations; so accelerated learning is the best path to follow. This 3-day program is a hands-on workshop that will help you understand the concepts behind the Six Sigma methodology and its relevance to both transactional and production settings covering major metrics including Customer Satisfaction, Productivity and Product Quality, Service Levels etc. Key insights on process improvement tools and techniques relevant to the different phases of six sigma implementation shall be covered through individual / group project cases. A structured road map for project implementation shall be discussed during the program with due assistance on a one-on-one basis.
Accelerated Course of 3 days of Comprehensive instructor led training Training manuals and quick info cards are provided for easy reference Echo CD is provided to ensure content is spread within the organization
Improve & Control Phase
• Facilitation Skills and Decision Making Basics
• Seeking the solutions • Brainstorming
• Generating ideas and selecting solutions
• FMEA and DOE
• Measurement System reanalysis
• Solution implementation
• Project Discussion (1 on 1 with trainer)
• Process performance measurement & review
• KPIs and measurement criteria
• Monitoring and Control
• Documentation & Communication
• Developing Process control plan
• Short project presentation and lessons learned Examination
• Gain comprehensive knowledge of the Six Sigma methodology through a practical results-oriented approach
• Gain insights and come up with projects addressing specific problem areas and implement the concept on the chosen areas to identify and achieve improvement;
• Appreciate and implement an organizational quality culture
• Require less time for turnaround, maintaining the operations of your workforce;
• Reduce cost for talent, skills and leadership development;
• Enhance the current level of experience and competency in your organization;
• Provides participants with certification in a framework regarded as a global best practice giving them significant opportunities for career advancement.
• QA Professionals & Team Leaders
• Process Improvement team members
• Operational managers & supervisors
• Six Sigma team members
• Department heads
Eligibility: • Attendees should be team members in six sigma projects • Familiarity with quality tools is mandatory • Involved in quality improvement projects
● Completion of Accelerated Six Sigma Green Belt Training with 100% attendance
● Successful completion of the Examination on the last day of the training
● Completion of 1 Six Sigma project with reports to be submitted & approved by Apex Global Expert Council Each Green Belt candidate will be given a validity period of 6 months from completion of the training to complete 1 Six Sigma project for certification
Will I Get a Course completion Certificate?
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Is there any provision for group discounts for this training program?
APEX Global offers standard promos such as the early bird or group discount contact training@eccinternational for more information .
Where is the classroom being held?
Traning venue will be announced one week before the said training day, and will be informed through email.
Are there any Pre-requisites for this course?
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
How do I get the Certification?
● Completion of Accelerated Six Sigma Green Belt Training with 100% attendance ● Successful completion of the Examination on the last day of the training ● Completion of 1 Six Sigma project with reports to be submitted & approved by Apex Global Expert Council Each Green Belt candidate will be given a validity period of 6 months from completion of the training to complete 1 Six Sigma project for certification.
What is the importance of Six Sigma?
Completing any six sigma course allows the participant to use measurements, data and statistics to search process inefficiencies and applies tools to remove those inefficiencies. It allows the participants to reduce waste and help drive the organization to more profits and ROI.