Business Process Excellence
Streamlining for Success… Our Forte.
Better Business Efficiencies Using MS Excel Advanced Features (2010/2013)
Classroom Training | 2 days
|May 11, 2017 - May 12, 2017||9:00 am to 5:00 pm||Manila, Philippines||Enroll Now|
Work productivity is a constant concern that many companies have, which is why many companies allocate a significant budget for developing the skills of their employees and managers. Achieving this type of productivity has now become a sort of “holy grail” that many organizations hope to achieve. This has led to the demand for higher levels of capabilities by employees/managers.
This two-day course is designed to enable you to gain and apply advanced techniques and topics on using MS Excel 2013 for their field of work, more specifically on advanced techniques and features of MS Excel, dealing with Pivot Tables, Data Tables, Hyperlinks and other advanced techniques that are designed to simplify their work flows in their use of the most popular electronic spreadsheet in the world. You will also be able to create navigatable workbooks, with electronic dashboards, and automatically updating data sources, tied-in with various data visualizations and Pivot tables. During the workshop session, several seat work, which have to be completed and submitted using the MS Excel version 2013/2010, will be administered, to enhance your skills.
2 days to comprehensive classroom training
Training manuals and quick info cards are provided for easy reference
• New Looks
• Other Enhancements
• Working with PivotTables
• Conditional Formatting
• Charts & Treadlines
• Data Capture & Analysis
• Validating Data
• Automating Workbook Navigation
• What If Analysis
• Advanced Functions
• Using database functions: DSUM
• Using nested functions and its alternatives
• What-if tables
• Adding Picture To A Cell
• Data Collaboration
• 2-Hour Revalida
• Be equipped with advanced capabilities of MS Excel, focusing on built-in functions;
• Improve level of capabilities, in terms of data capture, automated linking and consolidating capabilities, data analysis with automated data visualizations, and optimization for logistical, manpower pooling, financial, manufacturing, business and inventory matters.
• Improve employee productivity by allowing mundane tasks to be completed more efficiently;
• Reduce the work load of the employees/managers by using advanced techniques;
• Automate and eliminate repetitive tasks;
• Secure documents effectively in just a few easy steps.
• Senior Management
• Middle Management
• Business Analysts
• Project Managers
• Designed for existing MS Excel users(who have at least 2 years of continuous use)
You must already have attained a solid understanding of the fundamental features of MS Excel 2007/2010/2013, and now desire to enhance to the next level of productivity – advanced power users category
Will I Get a Course completion Certificate?
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Is there any provision for group discounts for this training program?
APEX Global offers standard promos such as the early bird or group discount contact training@eccinternational for more information
Where is the classroom being held?
Training venue will be announced one week before the said training day, and will be informed through email.