Business Process Excellence
Streamlining for Success… Our Forte.
Business Continuity Management Practitioner
Classroom Training | 2 days
Philippines has been ranked the most disaster-prone region in the World in 2011 – an infamous distinction that calls for attention. Knowing the above fact and not implementing appropriate business continuity, disaster recovery and emergency management policies is akin to putting your organization to more risk. in order to do this better, comprehending the best practices and learning the latest risk management trends is a MUST. This 2-day course will help participants earn the key requirements, expectations and highlights of ISO 22301 and gain insights on the changes vs similarities to BS 25999. It will also help participants to learn how to establish a business continuity management system by implementing ISO 22301 to identify and protect business critical functions, building resilience and capability to continue operating during unexpected events.
2 Days of comprehensive training Available echo CD to convey BCM best practice within the organization Comply with requirements of ISO 22301 in achieving certification
- Introduction and Overview of BCM Life Cycle
- ISO 22301 vs BS 25999 – The Key Similarities & Differences
- Introduction to ISO 22301
- Key Business Benefits of BCM and ISO 22301
- Key Aspects of ISO 22301
- ISO 22301 – Requirements
- BIA (Business Impact Analysis)
- Basic Concepts
- Key Tools & Techniques
- Risk Management & Business Continuity Strategies
- Implementing a strong BCM using ISO 22301 framework
- Exercising, Maintaining and Review of BCM
- Synergizing BCM into the organizational culture
- Exercises / Workshops / Case Studies
• Understand the key concepts of business continuity management system; • Learn how to introduce business continuity management to your organization; • Have confidence that your business continuity management system is effectively implemented. • Improved reputation to an international standard. • Protect organization from unexpected disruptions.
• Chief Information Officers • Operations Managers / Project Managers / Risk Managers • IT Directors / IT Managers / Information Security Professionals • Quality Managers / Auditors • BCM Practitioners
Eligibility: There are no pre-course requirements needed to attend the course.
Will I Get a Course completion Certificate?
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Is there any provision for group discounts for this training program?
APEX Global offers standard promos such as the early bird or group discount contact training@eccinternational for more information
Where is the classroom being held?
Training venue will be announced one week before the said training day, and will be informed through email
Are there any Pre-requisites for this course?
There are no pre-course requirements to attend the course