Getting IT right... We can help!
Certified Data Center Professional
Classroom Training | 2 days
|Jun 19, 2017 - Jun 20, 2017||9:00 am to 5:00 pm||Manila, Philippines||Enroll Now|
Today, enterprises rely heavily on information technology (IT) for the delivery of business-critical services directly to end-consumers. It is imperative that mission critical data centers are designed, maintained and operated with high availability and efficiency in mind. Unfortunately, most data centers do not meet the full availability, safety capacity or efficiency requirements. In addition, there exist a vast number of companies where the data centers are a shared responsibility between the IT and facilities divisions, each having their own set of values and standards in terms of design, maintenance and operation. Certified Data Center Professional (CDCP) is a 2 – day course designed to expose the participants to the key components of data center. It will tackle how to setup and improve key aspects such as power, cooling, security, cabling, safety, etc. to ensure a high-available data center. Finally, it will also address key operations and maintenance aspects.
Gain a globaly recognized certificate on handling data centers Potential to enhance career position and earn more than peers Possible international career opportunities
- The Data Center, its Importance and Causes for Downtime
- Data Center Standards and Best Practices
- Building Construction
- Raised Floor/Suspended Ceiling
- Power infrastructure
- Electro Magnetic Fields
- Cooling Infrastructure
- Designing a scalable network infrastructure
- Fire Suppression
- Data center Monitoring
- Operational Security and Safety Practices
- Maintenance contract/SLA/OLA
- IT service Management Based on ITIL/ISO 20000
- Exam: Certified Data Center Professional
- Identify the most favorable site for the mission critical Data Center based on present and future needs;
- Understand all components important for high availability in a Data Center;
- Know the various technologies for UPS, fire suppression, cooling, monitoring systems, cabling standards etc;
- Evaluate the electrical distribution system to stay away from costly downtime;
- Improve cooling capabilities and efficiency in the Data Center by using techniques and technologies including
- Undertake design of high reliable and scalable network architecture;
- IT Professionals/Practitioners
- Facilities/Data Center Operations professionals
- IT Security Practitioners and Professionals
- Business Managers and Consultants
Eligibility : There are no prerequisites for taking the course but participants who have at least 1 – 2 year(s) of actual working experience in a data center/facilities environment are ideally suited for this program. Process : To achieve CDCP certification, participants must comply with these requisites:
- Pass the multiple-choice paper exam (40 questions, 1-hour ‘closed book’), which will be given after the training with a score of 27 as the passing score Retake: Will be charged. Students who fail the exam are allowed to do 2 retakes which need to be done within a maximum of 6 months period after the 1st exam.
Will I Get a Course completion Certificate?
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Is there any provision for group discounts for this training program?
APEX Global offers standard promos such as the early bird or group discount contact training@eccinternational for more information
Where is the classroom being held?
Training venue will be announced one week before the said training day, and will be informed through email
Are there any Pre-requisites for this course?
There are no pre-requisites for this course. But Participants who have at least 1 – 2 year(s) of actual working experience in a data center/facilities environment are ideally suited for this program.
What is the process on getting the certification?
The Exam is given at the last day of the training To achieve CDCP certification, participants must comply with these requisites: • Pass the multiple-choice paper exam (40 questions, 1-hour ‘closed book’), which will be given after the training with a score of 27 as the passing score Retake: Will be charged. Students who fail the exam are allowed to do 2 retakes which need to be done within a maximum of 6 months period after the 1st exam.