CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
Classroom Training | 5
|Sep 18, 2017 - Sep 22, 2017||9:00 am to 5:00 pm||Manila, Philippines||Enroll Now|
The Certified Information System Auditor designation is a globally recognized certification for IS audit, control, and security professionals. This training course will prepare participants who aspire to become CISA certified for the certification exam after they have finished the training.
- The exam fee is inclusive of the rates the participants will be given.
- Mock exams for practice
Boost your credentials and gain a competitive edge over your colleagues.
- Executives and professionals in the IT industry
- Experts in information and operational risk management
- Specialists in IT infrastructure security
- Internal control specialists
- IT audit specialists
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
Participants of this course are required to have at least five (5) or more years of work experience in the IS audit, control, assurance, or security industries.
Waivers are available for a maximum of three (3) years.
Where is the classroom being held?
Training venue will be announced one week before the said training day, and will be informed through email to the participants.