Getting IT right... We can help!
Combined Lead Auditor (ISMS, BCM)
Classroom Training | 6 days
|May 15, 2017 - May 20, 2017||9:00 am to 5:00 pm||Manila, Philippines||Enroll Now|
Today’s global competition demands organizations to be efficient in every aspect of their business. This extends to management systems and by natural extension to organizational audits / assessments. Integration of management systems has reached a new level and auditors must be equipped to work in this environment. Nowhere is this truer than with Quality & Information Security management systems along with Business Continuity Management integrating the requirements of ISO 27001 and ISO 22301. As a result, it carries with it heavy responsibilities, tough challenges and complex problems. On the other hand, becoming a certified lead auditor adds leverage to your credentials and professional reputation. This Integrated Lead Auditor program on ISMS & BCM provide quality, information security and Business Continuity Management professionals with the knowledge and skills required to assess the conformance of an organization’s Quality, Information security & Business Continuity Management System to ISO/ IEC 27001 & ISO 22301 backed by RABQSA accreditation. Even if these management systems exist independently, the program is structured to help you manage the commonalities as well as the uniqueness of each with substantial knowledge transfer.
Gain 2 Lead Auditor Certifications recognized Internationally 6 Days of Comprehensive training on ISMS and BCM Training manuals and ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 as reference documents
Information Security Management System ISO 27001:2013 • What is Information Security? • ISO 27000 Family of Standards • Deleted Controls from ISO 27001:2005 • Introducing New Controls in ISO 27001:2013 • Section 1: Information Security Terms and Definitions • Section 2: Risk Assessment, Risk Treatment and Relationship of ISMS to Internal and External context of the organization • Section 3: Elements 4 to 10 and its documentation requirements • Section 4a: Annex A controls A.5 to A.11 • Section 4b: Annex A controls A.12 to A.18 and Statement of Applicability • Section 5: ISMS Legal Compliance • Section 6: Reviewing the Operational Effectiveness of ISMS • Section 7: ISMS Audits Business Continuity Management System ISO 22301:2012 • Section 1: Business Continuity Terms and Definitions • Section 2: Reviewing Context of the organisation & Scope of BCMS • Section 3: Reviewing Leadership and organisational roles • Section 4: Reviewing Risk Assessment and Business Impact Analysis • Section 5: Reviewing Planning – Risk Treatment & BCM objectives • Section 6: Exercising and Testing BCPs • Section 7: Reviewing Support – Training and documentation • Section 8: Reviewing Internal audits, MRMs, BCM Improvement • Section 9: Relationship between BCMS standard and organization’s BCMS • Section 10: Conducting BCMS Certification Audits Management Systems Auditing Training Plan
- The International Standards
- Definitions of Auditing
- Types of Audit
- Audit Principles
- Managing an Audit Programme
- Assessment SECTION 1& 2 (Multiple choice questions)
- Audit Activities
- Conducting Document
- Review Assessment
- SECTION 3 (Documentation Review)
- On site activities
- Audit Plan Preparing for the On-Site Activity
- Preparing the working
- Documents Audit Checklist
• Conducting the Audit • Audit Findings • Preparing, Approving and Distributing the Audit Report • Completing the Audit • Conducting an Audit Follow-Up • Competence of Management System Auditors • Auditor Evaluation process • Recap Auditing Recap • Definitions of Auditing • Role & Responsibility of Team Leader and Team members • Establishing the audit programme objectives • Establishing the extent of the audit programme • Identifying and evaluating audit programme risks • Selection of Audit Team • Allocation of responsibilities to the team members • Directing audit team member and resolving conflict • Methods for Collection of Audit Evidence Grades of Auditors
- To be able to understand and interpret the requirements of the ISMS & BCM (Standards ISO 27001 & 22301).
- Acquire knowledge and skills required to perform and lead audits of ISMS & BCM.
- Determine an organization’s compliance to ISO 27001 & ISO 22301 and be in a position to draft and complete substantial audit reports.
- Increase personal skill level and improve the competency level in the area of Quality, Info Security, and Business Continuity.
• Quality/Delivery/ Security Managers • Management Representatives • Internal Audit Team Members • Quality Managers • Process Experts & Supervisors
Eligibility: Are there any Pre-requisites for this course? Accrediting body: This course meets the training and certification requirements of RABQSA for ISMS and BCM Lead Auditor.
Will I Get a Course completion Certificate?
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Is there any provision for group discounts for this training program?
APEX Global offers standard promos such as the early bird or group discount contact training@eccinternational for more information
Where is the classroom being held?
Traning venue will be announced one week before the said training day, and will be informed through email
Are there any Pre-requisites for this course?
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Who Accredits this course?
This course meets the training and certification requirments of RABQSA for ISMS and BCM Lead Audito
What is the importance of this training?
Achieving this course will give you dual recognition in Information security and business continuity which is now needed in most organizations. Auditors have to be equipped to work and audit in integrated management systems utilizing both quality & information security with Business continuity standards. completing this course will expand your auditing competency and increase credibility as a lead auditor.