Getting IT right... We can help!
CTA – Cloud Technology Associate
Classroom Training | 3 days
|May 17, 2017 - May 19, 2017||9:00 am to 5:00 pm||Manila, Philippines||Enroll Now|
Cloud computing is not just technology, but also a new model for organizing, contracting and delivering information technology systems. It signifies a major shift in roles and responsibilities of IT. This model has great potential for benefits but also involves new risks. Along with recognizing the benefits of Cloud Computing, it is imperative for a professional Cloud Technology Associate to understand and manage the risks involved as well. This 3-day interactive certification course aims to provide the participants with the essential knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization, its benefits and applications, technology in a vendor neutral way, hands-on activity to understand the cloud better, risks associated with cloud computing and how to manage those risks, adoption process of cloud, and cloud service management. The course is contemporary with the inclusion of latest cloud technologies and applications and is an excellent way to prepare professionals who are considering cloud computing in their organizations.
3 days of comprehensive training Cloud technology courseware and Quick reference cards to help strengthen CTA knowledge
- Introduction to the Cloud Business Model
- Introduction to Virtualization
- Overview of Cloud Technologies and Applications
- Cloud Security, Risk, and Governance
- Preparing for Cloud Adoption
- Cloud Service Management
- Understand the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and virtualization including business benefits of cloud computing and technical aspects (high-level) of virtualization;
- Identify the characteristics of cloud applications;
- Identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services;
- Understand cloud security and identify the risks involved in cloud computing as well as the risk mitigation measures;
- Operate effectively in a cloud environment
- Successfully complete subsequent vendor-specific training / certification programs
- Communicate better with their peers on cloud benefits and risks
- Be in a better position to evaluate vendor proposals for cloud computing
- IT Managers and solution consultants
- IT Specialists (Analysts, Developers, Architects, Testing, etc.)
- IT Administrators (System, Database, etc.)
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- Secondary audience includes Sales, Purchase, Audit, and Legal
Eligibility: There are no formal prerequisites; however, it is recommended that participants have:
- 6+ months of experience in Internet/ web technologies,
- Some basic knowledge of storage and network technologies
Process: Completing the training, an exam will conducted. In order to get the certification: Participants should have a 65% passing score of 40 multiple choice questions.
Will I Get a Course completion Certificate?
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Is there any provision for group discounts for this training program?
APEX Global offers standard promos such as the early bird or group discount contact training@eccinternational for more information
Where is the classroom being held?
Training venue will be announced one week before the said training day, and will be informed through email
Are there any Pre-requisites for this course?
There are no formal prerequisites; however, it is recommended that participants have: • 6+ months of experience in Internet/ web technologies, • Some basic knowledge of storage and network technologies
What is the process in getting the Certification?
Completing the training, an exam will conducted. In order to get the certification: Participants should have a 65% passing score of 40 multiple choice questions.
What is the importance of this training?
Completing the course allows the professional to effectively operate in a cloud organization; utilizing the key concepts and relevant terminology. it allows them to better communicate the risks and benefits of cloud as well as be in a better position to evaluate vendor offerings for cloud.