Developing Holistic Professionals for Success
HR Metrics and Workforce Analytics
Classroom Training | 2 days
|May 10, 2017 - May 11, 2017||9:00 am to 5:00 pm||Manila, Philippines||Enroll Now|
Due to the changing and complex environment, there is a concominant need for the HR professionals to make decisions and align their business objectives with their HR strategies. Thus, using HR metrics and workforce analytics, HR professionals are able to justify their decisions and measure the effectiveness of their HR strategies. However, may organizations are still struggling with developing an effective strategy, from identifying where to start, what to measure to understand how metrics and analytics can support business strategies. This 2-day course is designed for the participants to learn how to drive organizational change around human capital activities by linking evidence based data to business strategy and performance. This program will provide the participants with knowledge to help them drive business results by providing proven strategies that can be adopted to effectively gather data and leverage metrics and analytics in their organizations. This program will cover key topics on what should be measured and develop frameworks to address various aspects of implementing HR metrics and workforce analytics, from strategy alignment up to operational measurement of core metrics.
The program is facilitated by one of the leading consultants with 15 years of experience in consulting and training in various industries. Hence, giving the participants the advantage to tap on his extensive experience to solve practical problems in their current environment.
From face-to-face interaction to modules and exercises, the training is an instructor-led course with a combination of
presentation modules and interactive sessions with participants, allowing mindshare to proactively address specific needs and issues in their own environment.
Get the latest updates on best practices from industries across the globe with case studies and practical information acquired from the training and resources of our trainer.
We provide high quality well researched, training material to make learning a meaningful experiences for the participants. Our training aids are the value add we provide to our participants which are used as a quick reference resource for future use.
- HR Metrics and Workforce Analytics Overview
- Module 1: The SHRM Human Capital Analytics Model
- Module 2: Assess and Plan
- Module 3: Link and Align
- Module 4: Identify and Build
- Module 5: Implement and Execute
- Module 6: Evaluate and Enhance
- Module 7: Organization and HR Impacts
- Understand the business context for HR Metrics and Workforce Analytics
- Be able to align their HR metrics and workforce analytics to business objectives
- Construct a framework that can address the span of strategy alignment to operational measurement of core metrics
- Determine relevant metrics to enhance workforce planning and productivity
- Apply the core HR metrics and Workforce Analytics for evidence-based decision making
Professionals in the following functions:
●Training and Development
●Human Resource Information System