ITIL v3 Foundation
Classroom Training | 2 days
|Jun 27, 2017 - Jun 28, 2017||9:00 am to 5:00 pm||Manila, Philippines||Enroll Now|
Within a rapidly evolving environment coupled with a more headcount-constrained staff, and standardization on optimal systems and procedures are critical for success. The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL® 2011) serves as the worldwide de facto standard for the delivery of high quality IT services. The ITIL® v3 (2011) is the latest evolution which puts heavy emphasis on integration of IT in the business. This course introduces ITIL®, IT Service Management (ITSM) and the key processes that are part of the ITIL® Best Practices framework. The ITIL® v3 (2011) foundation course uses a combination of not only excellent delivery of content from experienced ITIL practitioners/trainers, but also promotes sharing of experiences and practical applications of ITIL implementation. *The course agenda is aligned to 2011 updates made to the ITIL® v3 (2011) Framework.
- 2 approaches to learning REGULAR or BLENDED
- Mock exams for practice
- Earn 2 credit point towards being ITIL Expert certified
ITIL Overview Service Life-cycle – Overview Processes in ITIL across service life cycle Functions and roles in service management Service Strategy Service Design Processes in ITIL across service life cycle Functions and roles in service management Service Transition Service Operation Continual Service Improvement
• Gain international recognition through the certification program acquired from I.T. Service Management Expert • Improve IT services through the use of proven best practices • Ensure the business and your customers are not affected by unaffected service failures • Support business change at the speed your customer needs while ensuring stable and low-risk environment • Forecast, respond to and influence the demand for your services in a cost effective way
• IT Managers • IT Consultants • IT Support Personnel • Key Business Users • All Personnel responsible for Delivery of IT Services in the Organization
Eligibility : There are no prerequisites for taking the course. Process : To achieve ITIL v3 Foundation certification, participants must comply with these requisites:
- Minimum of 75% training attendance
- Pass the multiple-choice paper exam (40 questions, 1-hour ‘closed book’), which will be given after the training with a score of 26 (65%)
Will I Get a Course completion Certificate?
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Is there any provision for group discounts for this training program?
APEX Global offers standard promos such as the early bird or group discount contact training@eccinternational for more information
Where is the classroom being held?
Training venue will be announced one week before the said training day, and will be informed through email.
Are there any Pre-requisites for this course?
There are no pre-requisites to attend this course.
What is the process on getting the certification?
The examination will be held on the last day of the training. This is a one hour 40 question examination.closed book exam, and electronic devices are not allowed. Participants have to score 26 (65%) to attain the certification. Candidates will be awarded 2 credits towards being ITIL expert. To attain the highest level of ITIL® which is the ITIL® Expert certification, a candidate should have 22 credits.
What is the Importance of ITIL Certification?
Having ITIL Credentials gives the participants the edge within the IT service management field. It gives organizations means to support business outcomes, Enables business change, Manage risk, optimize customer experience, show value for money and helps the organization continually improve.