Business Process Excellence
Streamlining for Success… Our Forte.
Organizational Project Management Maturity Model
Classroom Training | 2 Days
|Jun 15, 2017 - Jun 16, 2017||9:00 am to 5:00 pm||Manila, Philippines||Enroll Now|
Accepting projects that are not aligned with your company and its goals would more likely to be a liability than an asset. Misallocation of resources, abridgment of strategy, and disorientation of the company identity; these are just some of the implications that Organizational Project Management is designed to tackle.
Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3) is a 2-day course structured to help the participant gauge their company’s current project management maturity and formulate a model that will boost their portfolio management performance. The course is aligned to the OPM3 Model as set by the Project Management Institute.
- Maximize value of project investments while minimizing risks
- Develop a maturity model based on the current organization and apply strategies in line with PMI standards
- Implement continuous improvement throughout the organization based on maturity model assessed
- Increase throughput in the portfolio pipeline by efficient management and handling
- Identify the best practice to be implemented at an organizational level for optimization of specific projects
MODULE 1: Fundamentals of OPM3
MODULE 2: Organizational Project Management
MODULE 3: Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3)
MODULE 4: OPM3 Self Assessment
MODULE 5: Continuous Improvement
Module 6: OPM3 Case Studies
At the end of the training, participants are expected to:
- Learn the best practices in organizational project management designed with the PMI standards.
- Be better in integrating the stakeholder’s interest in the project while maintaining the company’s strategic goals and business values.
- Be able to perform an assessment of the current state of the organizational project management and devise an improvement plan.
- Be able to revisit the Portfolio and Program Management components of the organization and align the projects effectively with the company vision.
- Be able to select the projects that would best align with the company’s strategic goals
- Project Managers and Professionals
- Team / Portfolio / Account / Program and Delivery Managers
- Project Sponsors / Leaders / Coordinators / Controllers
- Working knowledge on Organization Project Management and/or Project Management