Business Process Excellence
Streamlining for Success… Our Forte.
Project Management Professional (PMP)®
Classroom Training | 4 days
|May 29, 2017 - Jun 1, 2017||9:00 am to 5:00 pm||Manila, Philippines||Enroll Now|
Our Project Management Professional (PMP)® training is a 4-day structured program designed to make you pass the PMP exam in your 1st attempt!
With a complete coverage of the PMP® exam objectives from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Guide – Fifth Edition, you will learn the skills as well as the knowledge you will need to pass the PMP® certification exam & be an effective project manager.
This course is designed to cover the prerequisite of 35 contact hours/PDUs award of formal education certificate in project management. It is designed to develop comprehensive knowledge on managing projects effectively, with respect to knowledge areas, process groups & ITTO’s as defined in Project Management Institute (PMI)® framework, published in PMBOK® Guide.
Summary of the Major Updates in the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition:
• “The Standard for Project Management of a Project” has been moved to Annex A1 and new Section 3 addresses project management processes and Process Groups as in previous editions.
• A new Knowledge Area has been created called “Project Stakeholder Management” that increases the focus on identifying and engaging stakeholders.
• Four planning processes have been added to reinforce that each major Knowledge Area has a planning process.
- This course qualifies for 35 Contact Hours toward the PMP® certification from PMI®.
- You will get all the resources you need to pass the PMI® PMP® certification exam.
- Establish a common vocabulary and understanding of Project Management terms and concept as recommended by PMI®.
- Master all the 10 knowledge areas and 5 process groups along with Input, Tools, Techniques and Outputs (ITTO) of 47 processes.
- Easily learn difficult concepts and formulas of Cost Management ( e.g EVM ) and Time Management ( Critical Path , Forward Pass , Backward Pass , Float ) through focused discussions.
- 10 Simulation exams at the end of each knowledge area to validate and optimize your skills.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resources Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional Responsibilities Management
PMP® certification authenticates your project management skills and experience as per the global standards followed in project management. It showcases your ability to tackle challenging projects and highlights your skills in front of the potential employers. PMP® holders are known to get bigger pay raises, quicker promotions, and a better success rate on projects.
- Project Managers / Project Management Professionals
- Team / Portfolio / Program and Delivery Managers
- Project Sponsors / Leaders / Coordinators / Controllers
- IT Professionals
- Anybody interested in and is likely to take up PM related profession
- Anyone keen to increase their knowledge on PM and increase their marketability
Prerequisites for PMI-PMP® certification
|Educational Qualification||Project Management Experience||Project Management Education|
|Non Graduates||5 years/7500 hours||35 hours|
|Graduates||3 years/4500 hours||35 hours|
For detailed certification process, please click here
Will I Get a Course completion Certificate?
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Is there any provision for group discounts for this training program?
APEX Global offers standard promos such as the early bird or group discount contact training@eccinternational for more information
Where is the classroom being held?
Training venue will be announced one week before the said training day, and will be informed through email
Are there any Pre-requisites for this course?
There are no pre-course requirements to attend the course.
What are the requirements for Certification?
Requirements for the certification:
Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
7,500 hours leading and directing projects
35 hours of project management education
4,500 hours leading and directing projects
35 hours of project management education
Does APEX Global only offer the the 35 contact hours of education?
Yes, this course will only give you the 35 contact hours, thus you will have to show to PMI the other requirements such as proof of 4,500 hours of leading and directing projects.
Does the fee include the exam fee?
No, since this course only serves to satisfy the 35 contact hours, after the course it is up to you to satisfy the requirements and pay the exam fee to get your certification from PMI.
After this course, how long do I have until I can take the Exam?
After PMI audits your eligibility for tapplication, you are given one year to schedule and take your exam. You are also allowed 3 retakes within that one year.
What Is the importance of this course?
By completing the course, students are able to have common knowledge, understanding of the project management framework. They are able to function within their organization with useful tools and practices that can lead any project to success and participants are able to build their own brand and style of how projects should be conducted.