Business Process Excellence
Streamlining for Success… Our Forte.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Classroom Training | 2 days
|Jun 8, 2017 - Jun 9, 2017||9:00 am to 5:00 pm||Manila, Philippines||Enroll Now|
Six Sigma Yellow Belt training provides an introduction to process management and basic tools of Six Sigma. This training equips participants with stronger understanding of the processes – the metrics, techniques, and basic improvement methodologies including basic Statistical Process Control charts – to enable them to contribute significant inputs in the realization of their organization’s overall objectives.
This 2-day course is designed to guide participants on how to integrate Six Sigma methodologies for the improvement of production and transactional systems to meet business objectives and meet customer expectations. In addition, the DMAIC (D-Define, M-Measure, A-Analyze, I-Identify, C-Control) methodology will be discussed with case studies and examples drawn from business processes. At its ending, participants not only gain the necessary skills to identify, monitor and control wastages in their own processes, but also they will be prepared to provide feedbacks to Black Belts and Green Belts working on next-level system projects.
2 days of Comprehensive instructor led training
Training manuals and quick info cards are provided for easy reference
Echo CD is provided to ensure content is spread within the organization
• Introduction and Overview
• Open Forum
• Understand the benefits and implications of Six Sigma programs and relate the concepts to the overall business mission and objectives
• Apply basic process improvement tools within the Six Sigma DMAIC improvement model such as: Pareto charts, Trend Charts, Corrective action Matrix.
• Map a process and understand its inputs and outputs
• Expand Six Sigma knowledge base across the organization
• Be a change agent to improve efficiency, save time, cut costs and boost customer satisfaction
• Encourage professional development and motivate employees
• Team Members
• Team Leaders
• Executive level and Managers
• Any personnel who will support and contribute to a six sigma project
There are no pre-course requirements to attend
Successful completion of Exam at the end of the training
Will I Get a Course completion Certificate?
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Is there any provision for group discounts for this training program?
APEX Global offers standard promos such as the early bird or group discount contact training@eccinternational for more information
Where is the classroom being held?
Traning venue will be announced one week before the said training day, and will be informed through email
Are there any Pre-requisites for this course?
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What is the importance of Six Sigma?
Completing any six sigma course allows the participant to use measurements, data and statistics to search process inefficiencies and applies tools to remove those inefficiencies. It allows the participants to reduce waste and help drive the organization to more profits and ROI.