Business Process Excellence
Streamlining for Success… Our Forte.
Software Quality Expert (ASQ Aligned)
Classroom Training | 2 days
|May 9, 2017 - May 11, 2017||9:00 am to 5:00 pm||Manila, Philippines||Enroll Now|
Product and Process Quality Assurance is a fundamental set of activities and processes behind the success of software quality. Implementing the right quality controls and assurance is imperative in software development from concept to go live, and to understand and learn the proper techniques and methods in managing quality throughout the development lifecycle is crucial to success. The Software Quality Expert (SQE) program is a 3-day intermediate to advance course in software quality that provides essential knowledge and tools needed to establish a total quality management practice enabled through the understanding of analytical tools and techniques acquired in this class. This program is designed to allow the practitioner to undergo an extensive learning process of implementing and managing a product and process quality assurance program that will enable the practitioner to gauge software development throughout its lifecycle, measure key performance indicators, align the quality process to the software development model of CMMI®
- Module 1: General Quality Knowledge
- Module 2: Software Quality Management Requirements
- Module 3: The Professional PPQA Practitioner
- Module 4: Software Audits
- Module 5: Software Verification and Validation
- Module 6: Software Configuration Management
- Module 7: Project Management
- Learn software quality concepts and how PPQA fits into the software development model
- Acquire solid understanding of the roles & responsibilities of the PPQA professional and how it fits into the various processes in software development
- Verify the software development lifecycle in terms of quality assurance
- Acquire the best practices of quality tools and techniques to be used to measure software quality processes
- Gain a complete understanding of the PPQA process
- QA Software Managers and Engineers
- Software Process Engineers (QA Analyst)
- Software Project Managers
- Participants should be a Software Quality Management Professional (Level 1 in Software Quality Series)
For Non Software Quality Management Professional:
- Pre-course Manual will be provided for the participants
Will I Get a Course completion Certificate?
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Is there any provision for group discounts for this training program?
APEX Global offers standard promos such as the early bird or group discount. Contact training@eccinternational for more information.
Where is the classroom session being held?
Training venue will be announced one week before the said training day. Participants will be informed through email.