Easy, Extensive, & Low Price!!!
Does your organization experience the symptoms of spiraling costs, missed commitments, quality complaints, and customer dissatisfaction? It is time for you to evaluate implementing CMMI Development Model to overcome all your hurdles and achieve your business goals?
Improve the enterprise’s engineering and management processes to develop better cost-effective products! The CMMI Implementation toolkit is a complete collection of process assets for rapid compliance to CMMI Dev Model, as it includes the following:
- Extensive training materials and handouts for every CMMI Dev Category
- Process asset library for every individual process area in the 4 categories of CMMI Dev
- The 22 process areas plotted in a visually rick matrix of Maturity Level versus CMMI Dev Categories
- Each 22 process is embedded with corresponding process, guidelines, checklists, etc.
- Concise & customizable 400 + forms, templates, and procedures for every Maturity Level.
- Quick Reference Pocket Guide explaining CMMI in a nutshell.
- Documents designed to build on legacy process improvement efforts and investments.
- Campaign materials to spread awareness about CMMI in your company.
- Repository of Internet collected reference materials that includes articles on CMMI and Relationships of CMMI to other quality models
- Question Bank on CMMI Appraisals and Model Book for your reference
- Following are the process areas addressed in this toolkit:
This toolkit gives your company the disciplined approach to improving product development with process integration. It enables the integration of multiple disciplines into a single improvement effort, thus, eliminating the inconsistencies and reduces duplication.
What will you receive on purchase of this toolkit?
CD with comprehensive library of well-organized assets to implement CMMI for Development Ver 1.3
CMMI Dev explained in a nutshell for your quick reference
Free web link to download our CMMI campaign materials including posters and reference cards
Optional remote consultation for additional CMMI support and guidance