Editing: /home/apexglob/public_html/wp-content/themes/apex/single-project.php Encoding: Re-open Use Code Editor Close Save Changes
Rapidly changing market conditions are requiring companies to shorten delivery cycles and become more responsive to customer expectations. Agile development methodologies are leading the way, helping software development teams adjust to the new economy. Agile challenges our notion of software engineering best practices, project management methodology, and how we lead our teams. The Agile movement impacts every role on a project team differently and creates opportunities to learn new skills and develop new ways of working together.
Agile Scrum Practitioner is a 2-day course designed to introduce the time-tested practices for managing product backlogs, planning your releases and iterations (Sprints) and tracking and reporting progress. Participants will learn how to effectively plan and run daily Scrum meetings, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and more. The approach taken is mainly to make the participants understand the principles and practices of Agile and Scrum and can go back to their companies and implement the Scrum framework effectively.
2 days of Comprehensive instructor led training classroom training Training manuals and quick info cards are provided for easy reference
● The Rise of Agile
● The Agile Manifesto
● Principles of Agile Manifesto
● Agile Methods
● Agile vs. Traditional Methods
● Scrum Principles
● Scrum Aspects and Processes
● Scrum Advantages
● Scrum Facts and Fictions
● Overview of Scrum Roles
● Scrum Master: Responsibilities & Authority
● Product Owner: Responsibilities, Authority, Constraints…etc.
● Product Owner: The Team: Responsibilities, Authority, Teamwork & Characteristics.
● Impact on Traditional Roles
Mastering Scrum Ceremonies
● The Nature of Scrum Events
●The Time-Box Concept
● Event 1: The Sprint
● Event 2: Sprint Planning
● Event 3: Daily Scrum
● Event 4: Sprint Review
● Event 5: Sprint Retrospective
● Product Backlog Grooming
Mastering Scrum Artifacts
● Artifact 1: Product Backlog
● Artifact 2: Sprint Backlog
● Artifact 3: Increment
● Artifact 4: Definition of “Done”
● Artifact 6: Monitoring Sprint Progress
Implementing Scrum in your Organization
Exercises /Role Plays
Wrap -Up Discussion
• Learn and understand how the Agile process can improve system development;
• Gain knowledge on how to conduct an Agile project;
• Learn how to be an effective Scrum Master and improve engineering practices to deliver high- quality products.
• Deliver the highest business value features and will avoid building features;
• Generate high productivity and customer satisfaction and achieve market and financial goals ;
• Reduce wastes, increase innovation and visibility.
• Product Owner
• Team Member
• Scrum Master
• Software Team Members
• Product Managers and Analysts
• Project Managers
• Team Leads
• CIOs and CTOs
Eligibility: There are no pre-course requirements to attend the course.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
APEX Global offers standard promos such as the early bird or group discount contact training@eccinternational for more information.
Training venue will be announced one week before the said training day, and will be informed through email.
There are no pre-course requirements to attend the course.