Editing: /home/apexglob/public_html/wp-content/themes/apex/single-project.php Encoding: Re-open Use Code Editor Close Save Changes
MS Project 2007/2010 is a powerful tool and is the most popular project management application in the market. By using the tool, participants are able to quickly learn and apply the basics of project management. The focus of this workshop is the understanding and application of project management principles, through the use of this tool.
This 2-day program focuses on the various uses of Ms Project 2007/2010 within industries as well as training you to be knowledge and skills to effectively use the tool among any project or function.
2 days to comprehensive classroom training
Training manuals and quick info cards are provided for easy reference
● What is Project Management
● Project Management Phases
● Understanding CPM and PERT
● Understanding Tasks, Resources, Costs, Durations
● Understanding Critical Project Reports – S-Curve
● Using MS Project (2007/2010)
● Crashing Projects – A Special Topic
● Case Studies 1 and 2 for Revalida
● To define the project and split the tasks amongst team members.
● To achieve a succession of consistent products.
● To obtain key resources and build teamwork.
● To set the objectives required for the project and work towards meeting the desired result.
● To keep stakeholders informed on the progress of the project.
● To asses and carefully monitor risks of the project.
● Explain how effective project plans facilitate project success
● The ability to make apples-to-apples comparisons of the status of multiple projects and budgets.
● Provide a mechanism to generate projects metrics, measure results and optimize product development processes.
● Decrease the time needed to set up the fundamentals of your project
● Quick set up project plans that communicate key project information to the entire project team
● Assign resources to task to obtain the desired results.
● Develop schedules in MS Project that communicate the project tasks effectively and accurately
● HR Department
● Sales Department
● Marketing Department
● Events ManagementEntities
● Software Development Groups
● Real State Companies
There are no pre-course requirements to attend this course
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
APEX Global offers standard promos such as the early bird or group discount contact training@eccinternational for more information .
Training venue will be announced one week before the said training day, and will be informed through email.