Editing: /home/apexglob/public_html/wp-content/themes/apex/single-project.php Encoding: Re-open Use Code Editor Close Save Changes
The gaps that separate us are getting smaller with each digital trend and one of the latest industry movement to shift organizations around is Cloud Computing technology. Similar to the emergence of the PC and the Internet, Cloud computing creates new paradigms of information architecture and core business models of organizations across different industries. The dawn of the cloud shift has heralded hurdles in adoption, deployment and even selection of service vendors best fit for your requirements.
The Cloud Essentials course is a 2-day program is not only designed to gear you up for taking your business to the cloud and identifying the pitfalls and possible problems along the way and how to resolve them accordingly but to prepare you for the CompTIA certification exam as well. The course will also give significance to the types of cloud services available, how to select and qualify potential vendors, and cloud framework adoption and it’s symbiosis with the globally accepted ITIL methodology.
MODULE 1: Introduction to Cloud Computing
• Overview of Cloud Computing
• Evolution of the Cloud
• Specialized Cloud Services
MODULE 2: Business Value of Cloud Computing
• Business Need for Cloud Computing
• Cloud Scalability
• Cloud Security
• Impact of Cloud Computing on Business
MODULE 3: Technical Perspectives of Cloud Computing
• The Cloud Deployment Models
• Network Requirements for Cloud Deployment
• Automation and Self-Service in Cloud Computing
• Federated Cloud Services
MODULE 4: Technical Challenges of Cloud Computing
• Cloud Storage
• Application Performance
• Data Integration
• Security Risks and Mitigation
• Application Architecture and the Development Process
MODULE 5: Steps to Successful Adoption of Cloud Services
• Steps to Adopting Cloud Services
• Organizational Capability to Adopt Cloud Services
• Cloud Vendor Roles and Capabilities
• Migrating Applications to the Cloud
MODULE 6: ITIL and Cloud Computing
• Overview of ITIL
• Planning Service Strategy
• Designing Cloud Service
• Transitioning to Live Environment
• Running a Cloud Service Operation
• Continual Service Improvement with Cloud
MODULE 7: Identifying Risks and Consequences
• Organizational Risks
• Technical Risks
• Legal Risks
• Cost Evaluation for Cloud Computing
• Identify Maintenance Aspects of Strategic Flexibility
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
APEX Global offers standard promos such as the early bird or group discount rates. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Training venue will be announced one week before the said training day, and will be informed through email.
There are no prerequisites requirements to attend the course.