Editing: /home/apexglob/public_html/wp-content/themes/apex/single-project.php Encoding: Re-open Use Code Editor Close Save Changes
HR is one of the world’s fastest-growing fields which present HR professionals with an unprecedented opportunity for global advancement. But for many organizations, that opportunity has been filled with HR Generalists, long on skills, but short on experience in other areas of the business. These partnerships are proven frustrations for both sides. Now more than ever, HR professionals need a whole new set of competencies, some related to talent, and some related to business to deliver results to their organizations.
Human Resources Business Partnering (HRBP) is a 2-day course designed to cover the key set of knowledge and skills that HR Professionals must own in order to shift from being a service provider, to a partner capable of full participation in business strategic outcomes. The program will cover the best practices in building partnerships across the organization to develop professional services and ensure business partner values in the organization.
The program is facilitated by one of the leading consultants with years of experience in consulting and training in various industries, giving the participants the advantage to tap on his extensive experience to solve practical problems in their current environment.
From face-to-face interaction to modules and workbooks, the training is an instructor-led course with a combination of presentation modules and interactive sessions with participants, allowing mind share to proactively address specific needs and issues in their own environment.
Provides the latest updates on best practices from industries across the globe with case studies and practical information acquired from the training and resources of our trainer.
We provide high quality and well-researched training materials to make learning a meaningful experience for the participants. The training aids we provide to our participants are used as a quick reference resource for future use.
The Changing World of HRM
• Introduction to HR Business Partnering
Implementing Business Partnership
• Creating the Vision for HR
• Making the Case for HR Business Partnering
• Introduction to Stakeholder Mapping
• Assessing Readiness for HR Business Partnering
• Identifying and Mapping HR Processes
• Identifying Future HR Roles
• Lessons Learned from other Organizations
Developing as an HR Business Partner
• HR Business Partner Competencies
• Influencing Skills Checklist
• Gaining Credibility
• Demonstrating Added Value
Developing as an HR Business Partner
• Understanding Organizational Politics
• Overseeing Projects
• Using Consultancy Skills
• Partnering Development Plans
Tools to Use within the Business
• HR Organizational Strategy
• Functional Performance
– System Driven Process & Workflow
• Human Capital
– Process Automation & Service Delivery
• Predictive Strategy-Support
– Enterprise-wide Systems and Data Mining
• Cognizant Analytics Approach – “HRTIPS”
• Capability Alignment
• Shifting approach – Operational to Strategic
• Organizational Metrics
Tools to Assess the Effectiveness of HR Business Partnering
• Measuring HR business Partner Effectiveness
• Assessing the Effectiveness of HR Business Partners
• Reviewing the Partnering Model
• Brief Presentations
• Triad Activities
• Toolkit Applications
• Case Studies
• Role Modeling
• Gain to develop knowledge and skills to improve workplace effectiveness and productivity.
• Strengthen your competencies and productivity through effective global HR training.
• Enhancing organizational effectiveness by supporting strategic change initiatives.
• Identify key methods and practical guidelines for many global HR tasks.
• HR Managers / Officers / Specialists
• Line Managers involved in implementing HR Policies and Programs
• OD and HRD Managers supporting the Business and HR partners
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Training venue will be announced one week before the said training day, and will be informed through email.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.