Editing: /home/apexglob/public_html/wp-content/themes/apex/single-project.php Encoding: Re-open Use Code Editor Close Save Changes
In this age of information technology and fast phased consumerism, is a growing demand in business analysts. Business Analysts acts as liaison with stakeholders, they understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirement and solution recommendation in achieving its objectives.
This 2-Day training course aims to provide participants with the industry techniques and best practices as validated by the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) v3. The course will guide learners through the different phases of some of the most common BA processes such as Requirements Elicitation, Enterprise Analysis and Solution Validation. Competencies to developing a business analysis will also be tackled as preparation for learners to grow into a BA leadership role.
At the end of the training, participants are expected to:
• Align existing business analysis practices to the industry standard via the guidelines set by the Business Analysis body of Knowledge (BABOK) v3.
• Develop and practice the guidelines to proper requirements elicitation.
• Ensure stakeholder requirements are maintained throughout the change management implementation process.
• Elicit opportunities in performing stakeholder enterprise analysis.
Module 1: Defining Business Analysis
• Overview of the business analysis discipline
• Business Analysis Framework
• Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
• Business Analysis Key Concepts
Module 2: Eliciting Requirements
• Performing Needs Analysis
• Choosing the Appropriate Elicitation Techniques
• Preparing and conducting elicitation
Module 3: Conducting Enterprise Analysis
• Categorizing and prioritizing business needs
• Assessing business capabilities and gaps
• Detecting problems and finding opportunities
• Identifying and defining solution options
• Defining project objectives, elements, and deliverables
Module 4: Planning and Monitoring the Business Analysis Process
• Planning for business analysis
• Performing Stakeholder Analysis
• Developing a change management process
Module 5: Managing and Communicating Requirements
• Specifying and modeling requirements
• Communicating requirements
• Tracing, maintaining, and prioritizing requirements
Module 6: Assessing and Validating Solutions
• Measuring and analyzing solution performance
• Assessing solution limitations
• Assessing organizational readiness
Module 7: Developing business analysis competencies
• Ensure process standardization through alignment and validation with BABOK v3.
• Improved requirement engineering/analysis techniques aligned with stakeholders objectives.
• Gain deeper knowledge in conducting Enterprise Analysis and identifying its phases.
• Have the ability to translate and assess improvements in maintaining implemented solutions.
• Enterprise Architects
• System Analysts
• Business Consultants
• Business Process Analyst
• IT Consultant
• Application/Information Architects
• Anyone looking to develop a career in Business Analysis
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
APEX Global offers standard promos such as the early bird or group discount contact training@eccinternational for more information
Training venue will be announced one week before the said training day, and will be informed through email.