Editing: /home/apexglob/public_html/wp-content/themes/apex/single-project.php Encoding: Re-open Use Code Editor Close Save Changes
More than 90% businesses of all sizes suffer from information security threats – with impacts ranging from minor data loss to complete shutdown. As technology becomes more powerful with more complex processes; busniness risks have increased exponentially – the need to ensure security has never been greater. Popular surveys indicate that corporation are spending time and money on new technologies but in reality, information security is more of a people and process issue than it is a technology issue.
With increased threats, ISO has just launched an updated version of most followed global standard on information security – ISO 27001 from 2005 to 2013, with some significant changes all in line with the need of the hour. This 2-day course is designed to provide information security professionals with the knowledge and skills required to implement ISMS in an organization. This course will cover issues highlighting the importance of information security; structure of ISO 27001:2013 and its detailed contents towards an effective ISMS implementation in preparation for internal and external audits
2 days of instructor led learning
Upgrade your existing ISMS to be fully compliant with ISO 27001:2013
Available Echo CD easy implementation of standards across the whole organization
• Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) Concepts
• Planning the Implementation
• Implementing an ISMS
• Controlling, Monitoring, Measuring and Improving
• Mapping and Difference between ISMS 2005 & 2013 version
• Preparing for an ISO 27001 Certification Audit
• Be equipped for 2nd and 3rd party information security audits
• Implement an effective & efficient information security management system
• Gain clear understanding & hands-on experience for an effective organizational ISMS
• Act on the systemic problems and operational issues that companies face during ISMS implementation (using ISO 27001:2013 as a benchmark)
• Perform an effective / holistic Risk Management addressing all business needs
• Achieve substantial gains in experience through case studies and workshops
• Create an effective organizational ISMS complying to ISO 27001:2013 & ensuring your business requirements
• IT Managers / Consultants
• Information Security Professionals
• Internal Auditors / Audit Team Members
• Risk Managers / Management Team
• Information Security Consultants
• All Personnel responsible for ISMS Implementation in the Organization
There are no pre-course requirements needed to attend the course.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
APEX Global offers standard promos such as the early bird or group discount contact training@eccinternational for more information
Traning venue will be announced one week before the said training day, and will be informed through email
There are no pre-course requirements to attend this course.