Editing: /home/apexglob/public_html/wp-content/themes/apex/single-project.php Encoding: Re-open Use Code Editor Close Save Changes
Keeping track of the progress of a project or a program is key in determining the success and relevance of development interventions. The set-up of practical and user-friendly monitoring systems can greatly assist efficient project management. The Monitoring & Evaluation system should be based on identification of the real information needs of an organization and systematic collection and usage of data for good decision-making.
This 2 day course aims to explain you how you can monitor and evaluate the projects, programs and organizations more effectively and efficiently by introducing you to the M&E purposes: Its global context, the monitoring plan, the information needs, key performance indicators, data collection, evaluation concept, its processes and roles, the significant changes, as well as learning and action plan.
Designing Monitoring Systems
At the end of the program, participants are expected to understand:
• What information is needed in order to understand the achievements on outputs, outcomes and impacts
• Who determines, collects, analyses and processes the data to obtain this information, when and how
• How to efficiently integrate this into organizational processes and management systems
• Desk Officers,
• Program Managers,
• Task Managers for the national or local government,
• International donor agency or an NGO,
• Any other professionals, who are involved in formulating, managing or monitoring interventions; and those who prepare, supervise or participate in evaluations