Editing: /home/apexglob/public_html/wp-content/themes/apex/single-project.php Encoding: Re-open Use Code Editor Close Save Changes
Agile Scrum is no longer considered a trend within the industry community as it has already proven it’s worth in enabling development teams become flexible, adaptable, customer-centric, self-organizing and innovative. Deploying and cultivating an agile scrum framework is no easy task hence the Scrum Master role is born. A the servant leader, it is the Scrum Master’s responsibility to facilitate daily Scrum Meets, iron out the team’s impediments, and ensure that the principles of Agile is implemented systematically and correctly.
The Scrum Master Certified (SMC) is a 2-day training that has been developed around ScrumStudy’s comprehensive Scrum Body of Knowledge. In the duration of the program, participants will get to know and understand the beginnings of Scrum and how collaboration between cross-functional teams can leverage collective ownership and turn it into project or product completion. The team roles and responsibilities, phases, scaling scrum and other important points of becoming a Scrum Master will also be discussed extensively.
• Understand the Scrum Framework at a holistic level, and implement practical, project-proven practices.
• Learn how to scale Scrum from small to large and multi capacity projects.
• Promote culture of Scrum in the organization and facilitate key Scrum Meets for teams
• Clearly define the roles and responsibilities of a Professional Scrum Master
• Master, facilitate and ensure the team’s compliance to the different Scrum Events
● The Rise of Agile
● The Agile Manifesto
● Principles of the Agile Manifesto
● Declaration of Interdependence
● Agile Methods
● Agile vs. Traditional Project Management
● Scrum Principles
● Scrum Aspects
● Scrum Processes
● Scrum Advantages
● Core Roles
i. Product Owner
ii. Scrum Master
● Non-core Roles
● Plan and Estimate
● Review and Retrospect
● Scalability of Scrum
● Scrum in Programs and Portfolios
● Scrum of Scrums (SoS) Meeting
● Transition to Scrumz
● Mapping Traditional Roles to Scrum
● Maintaining Stakeholder Involvement
● Importance of Executive Support
• Attain better product quality and higher customer satisfaction through frequent updates on customer requirements
• Develop high team spirit and engagement through team involvement.
• Deliver the highest business value by applying a flexible working strategy through an effective team structure backed by Agile processes.
• Minimize defects and increase response rate to defects through Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospect.
● Product Owner
● Team Member
● Scrum Master
● Software Team Members
● Product Managers and Analysts
● Project Managers
● Team Leads
● CIOs and CTOs
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
APEX Global offers standard promos such as the early bird or group discount rates. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Training venue will be announced one week before the said training day, and will be informed through email.
There are no pre-course requirements to attend the course, although a working background in SCRUM is an advantage but not mandatory.
Participants will receive a Training Manual, Soft Copy Download, Certificate, Process Charts, Estimation Cards and Workbook SCRUM Body of Knowledge (SBoK) 2016 Edition when enrolled in the training course.