In less than 30 seconds, a small flame can get completely out of control and turn into a major fire. It only takes minutes for a thick black smoke to fill a building. And in minutes, a building can be engulfed in flames.
Fire disasters are unpredictable occurrences with great damages to human life and property. According to the Maine Municipal Association Risk, the cost of workplace fires peaks up to $2 billion each year. Whether the chances are high or not, no one is exempted from the risks of a fire occurrence – most especially in one’s workplace.
It is necessary for organizations to make investments on educating their staff and employees on the basics of fire safety. Although it is seemingly common knowledge, it’s best to keep yourself and your organization informed and engaged with the appropriate fire prevention methods.
A carefully compiled set of comprehensive fire safety materials, this toolkit is designed to help you:
- Understand the basics of fire
- Identify and evaluate appropriate fire preventive measures
- Comprehend the necessary procedures for an emergency response
- Identify priority activities during recovery and how to execute them
- With best practices to follow, your workplace is geared towards developing and implementing the appropriate fire safety compliant to the standards.
- Equipped with documents fit for purpose policies, procedures, guidelines, and templates
- Includes Campaign Materials and Learning Materials
- Engaging User-friendly GUI
- Innovative fire safety equipment presentation
- Interactive training modules
- Trainer’s kit to facilitate efficient training sessions
- Interactive tool of fire safety equipments found in the workplace
- Fire Prevention and Recovery Procedures
- Fire Safety Training Handouts and Presentations
- Articles on fire safety equipments
- Fact sheets on OSHA fire safety measures
What will you receive on purchase of this toolkit?
CD with comprehensive library of well-organized assets to implement ISMS
Free web link to download our ISMS campaign materials including posters and reference cards
Optional remote consultation for additional ISMS support and guidance